- Any individual 18 years old or over, who, with indecent purpose, intentionally and purposefully submits any of the accompanying demonstrations with any kid younger than 15 years is blameworthy of Class 5 lawful offense:
(1) Uncover his or her sexual or genital parts to any youngster to whom such individual isn’t legitimately hitched or recommend that any such tyke uncover his or her sexual or genital parts to such individual; or
(3) Suggest that any such tyke feel or caress his own sexual or genital parts or the sexual or genital parts of such individual or recommend that such individual feel or stroke the sexual or genital parts of any such tyke; or
(4) Propose to such youngster the execution of a demonstration of sex, butt-centric intercourse, cunnilingus, fellatio, or anilingus or any demonstration establishing an offense under § 18.2-361; or
(5) Tempt, charm, influence, or welcome any such kid to enter any vehicle, room, house, or other places, for any of the reasons put forward in the previous subdivisions of this subsection.
Any individual 18 years old or over who, with lecherous goal, purposely and purposefully gets cash, property, or some other compensation for permitting, empowering, or tempting any individual younger than 18 years to perform in or be a subject of explicitly unequivocal visual material as characterized in § 18.2-374.1 or who intentionally urges such individual to perform in or be a subject of explicitly express material is liable of a Class 5 crime.
Any individual who is sentenced for a second or resulting infringement of this area is blameworthy of a Class 4 crime, given that (I) the offenses were not part of a typical demonstration, exchange or plan; (ii) the denounced was at freedom as characterized in § 53.1-151 between every conviction; and (iii) it is conceded, or found by the jury or judge before whom the individual is attempted, that the blamed was recently indicted for an infringement of this segment.
Any parent, step-parent, grandparent, or step-grandparent who submits an infringement of either this segment or statement (v) or (vi) of subsection An of § 18.2-370.1 (I) upon his tyke, step-tyke, grandkid, or step-grandkid who is something like 15 yet under 18 years old is liable of a Class 5 crime or (ii) upon his tyke, step-kid, grandkid, or step-grandkid under 15 years old is blameworthy of a Class 4 lawful offense.
Code 1950, §§ 18.1-213 through 18.1-215; 1960, c. 358; 1973, c. 131; 1975, cc. 14, 15; 1979, c. 348; 1981, c. 397; 1986, c. 503; 2000, c. 333; 2001, cc. 776, 840; 2005, cc. 185, 762; 2013, cc. 423, 470; 2014, c. 794.